solar panel cable: 0.9M / 14AWG
diode: solar panel junction box
Type: Solar Panel
System Configuration: Off-Grid
Resistance Properties: Abrasion Resistant, Acid Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Dust Resistant
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Power Source: Solar
Open circuit voltage(Voc): 21.6V
Number of Panels: 1
Number of Cells: 36
Nominal Capacity: 100 Watt
Module Efficien: 21.8%
Model Number: solar panel
Maximum power voltage(Vmp): 18V
Max. Power: 100w
Material: Monocrystalline Silicon
Foldable Solar Panel: No
Flexible Solar Panel: No
Features: All Daylight Conditions, Corrosion Resistant
Current Type: DC
Brand Name: xinpuguang
Application: Camping/Hiking, Commercial, Electronics, Home/Garden, Marine
XINPUGUANG Solar Panel 100W 18V Rigid Photovoltaic system balcony power plant PV solar panel monocrystalline
1.We have overseas warehouses in Czech , Germany, Russia, United States,
Please note that if you need to clearance,every customer need to pay the custom duties by thenself ,please check your country'custom policy before place the order
Monocrystalline solar panels with very high performance.
Includes 4 fixing holes for different assembly solutions.
quality, robust, with tempered glass protection, a very robust anodized aluminum frame
The connection box is multifunctional, with the 90cm cable and MC 4 connectors
25 years of performance . power limited warranty. responsiveness, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
2 year limited materials and workmanship warranty
*This auction include one Solar Module only. No cable or controller included, unless stated otherwise.
100W solar panel
Monocrystalline high efficiency
Rated power: 100W
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
Maximum supply voltage (Vpm): 18V
Short circuit current (Isc): 6.1 A
Working current (Iop): 5.55A
Output tolerance: ±3%
Temperature range: -40℃ to +80℃
Size: 41.33x20.87x0.98inch (105*53*2.5cm)
Weight: 8.82 lbs (4kg)
The high performance cells are encapsulated in EVA (ethylene-vinyl-acetate) & placed between high transparent low iron tempered glass & a durable TPT
(tedlar-polyester-tedlar) back sheet. The panels are framed using heavy-duty anodized aluminum frames, providing exceptional panel rigidity.
For Large solar system, do not connect solar module/panel with battery directly.
A solar controller is a must in between.
solar battery solar panel 300w solar panel 1000w solarpanel 12v solar panel 24V
Why should you choose the monocrystaline panel rather than polycrystaline panel?
1. High photoelectric conversion efficiency
According to the testing data, on rainy days, mono panel provide more 5% power generation than poly panel under weak light. And while the sunlight is bright, mono panel will provide more 9% power generation than poly panel.
2. Long service life
The monocrystalline silicon panel generally used tempered glass and waterproof resin for packaging, so it is durable, the service life is even up to 25 years.
From high cost-effective, monocrystalline silicon solar cells is better than polycrystaline.
3. Connect next the inverter to the battery and connect finally the load power inverter. The DC load with low power consumption can directly to the controller, and the AC load must be connected to the inverter.
First connect the inverter wire to the positive and negative pole of the inverter and pull you hard. Then connect the other end of the cable to the positive and negative pole of battery. It is normal if it a little spark. Then close the load to the inverter and turn on the inverter switch A, to the load.
The inverter will not connect to the controller, to avoid damage.
The whole connection scheme looks like this:
Off-grid solar system User Manual
1. please install the solar panels system on cloudy days. Make sure when installation in strong light on the protection against electric shock.
2. Generally, the red wire is the positive electrode and the black wire to the negative electrode. The positive and negative electrodes must be installed correctly.
Connect the positive and negative poles of the solar panel not directly, to avoid short circuit.
3. during installation and use the solar panel will not scratch or on it. Check you advance, whether the controller, battery, inverter and other accessories are normal.
1. first, connect the battery to the control to to the control to activate. There is no display, if only the solar panel to the controller is connected.
2. then connect the solar panels to, install the solar panels on a sunny and shadow free place. If you use a 12-v-system, configure 12-v-batterien and 16-V/18-v-solarmodule, so multiple solar panels are connected in parallel. If you use a 24-v-system, configure 24-v-batterien and 32-v/36-v-solarmodule. Connect so 2 solar panels in series to connect then all parallel pairs. And so on. The parallel connection requires the same voltage, especially the series connection requires the same power.
The diagrammatic representations of parallel and series connection of solar modules are as follows
(Same applies for batteries):